Friday, February 19, 2010
Houston, We Have A Tooth!
Much to my surprise this morning, I discovered Isaac has his first tooth poking through ever so slightly (bottom left)! I got a glimpse of a white spot in his mouth as I was bouncing him on my lap and confirmed the alleged sighting with my finger! We had no idea he was even teething, no fussing, excessive drooling, etc. He is yet another "secret teether" as the older two boys were. We didn't know they were teething until we discovered a tooth too! Ethan's first tooth we discovered when we gave him a drink off our our glass cup and we heared a *tink*. Hehe. I did, however, notice twice this morning while Isaac was bouncing in his jumperoo, out of nowhere, he started to cry a little like he just had gotten pinched or something but as soon as I picked him up he was fine (I assumed he just wanted me to pick him up). Now I am wondering if it was his tooth actually breaking through his gums. Either way, he is now the proud owner of a brand new tooth! Let's hope he is nice to momma while nursing--I am bound and determined to hit the 12+ month mark again as I did with the older two. I will try to get a picture of his shiny new treasure when he wakes up from his nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's awesome that there are no other signs of teething, especially fussiness! He is just getting too big already:)
SUPER EXCITING!
You sure are lucky to have "secret teethers"
Can't wait to see a picture!
Post a Comment