Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Online Shopping Bargains!

So I wanted to share a couple of my bestest finds online. The website www.retailmenot.com is a place where people can post online coupon codes as well as printable coupons to use in store. You simply go to the website and type in the web address where you are trying to shop (ex. www.childrensplace.com) and voila! You will be shown multiple coupon codes to use, everything from free shipping to 10-15- 25% off!

I also found this great site to purchase everything from toys to birthday party supplies. Their prices are awesome, they don't charge tax and they have $5.95 flat rate shipping! It is www.allaboardtoys.com. I have gone hog wild on this site buying Thomas trains and other Thomas items and today I purchased the boys' birthday themed partyware for an unbeatable price! To top it off, I found yet another great coupon from the site above and I got a smokin' deal!

2 comments:

Lateshia said...

You are amazing with your bargaining!!

Thinks4Herself said...

Thanks for the tip! I've been looking for coupons to help stretch our money.