
Bryce had his 18-month checkup on the 23rd. He is still in the lower percentile for his weight (20th), weighing in at a whopping 23 lbs. 8 oz. I have no idea how this is even possible because he can put food away like his daddy! He is in the 70th percentile for height at 32-3/4 inches tall. Doc said he is doing absolutely great, growing right along his own curve. I just can't believe he is already 1-1/2. He is talking so much now and has such a funny personality. Oh yeah, and did I mention he is a DAREDEVIL! Holy moly, you have to watch him like a hawk--he will climb up onto the countertop height kitchen chairs and up onto the counter, climb up onto the back of the couch, oh yeah and he climbed out of his crib the other day with me standing right there too. We dropped it to the lowest level which was only 1 or 2 notches from where it was and he can still get his whole foot wrapped over the railing. I'm sure in the next couple of months he will figure it out again and we will have to transition him to a toddler bed--the little stinker!
1 comment:
hes so cute!
Post a Comment