Friday, July 11, 2008
Bryce is exactly 18 months old!
Wow, I cannot believe our baby is 1-1/2 today! Where does the time go! He is developing quite the personality and is also becoming a little honory too. His new thing is to put my shoes on or one of my hair ties around his arm and then tell you to "look" and then will say "that's funny". It's hilarious! It's hard to believe that when Ethan was this age we were already a couple months pregnant with Bryce. He just seems so little to us still. I guess it just shows their differences in personality. Ethan was Mr. Independent (and still is) and always wanted to do things himself, no help, and quickly outgrew the cuddly stage, whereas Bryce is still the cuddle bug and likes to be held (sometimes too much!) Before we know it, our little boys are going to be not-so-little which I'm not sure I am quite ready for! They need to stay little for a while longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! Where has the time gone??? They grow too fast don't they?
Wow, I can't believe it! Hope you're taking lots of pictures!
Post a Comment