Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our Handsome Brood Of Boys

Our boys become closer and more in tune with each other every day.  It just melts my heart to watch them interact.

We are feeling very blessed!
Ethan is starting tennis next Tuesday and is looking forward to trying a new sport.
Bryce had his first field trip today with his preschool - it was very special since I got to go all by myself with him.
Isaac is learning new words every day.  In addition to "momma" and "dadda" he can now say "cheese" "tucker" "he-go" (here ya go) and also says his brother's name "Eee" and "Ice"

It's beginning to look a lot like fall!  We have a busy month ahead but the kids are counting down the days until our third annual harvest party just for the kiddos!


3 comments:

Tanya said...

The boys are just too darn cute!!! I'm might just have to convince my husband to book a photo session with you...plus we'd finally get to meet you and the boys.

☆Sara☆ said...

I love these pictures of the boys! Especially the first one! I really need to get some new ones of mine taken when i have some extra time and $!!

Unknown said...

I am so in love with that one where Bryce is looking up at Ethan...melts my heart so I can only imagine what it does to yours:) Handsome bunch of little men you are growing up!