Tuesday, October 19, 2010
I Just HAD To Share!
By Saturday, I will not only break even with my business (ad)venture but will be making straight profit!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate you all so much and feel honored to get to capture your memories and watch your families grow in the process. I have to say that my co-workers couldn't be more supportive of me throughout all of this, as well as my friends and family. It's because of you, I was able to dig deep and take the plunge as a "professional" photographer - I use that term lightly because I am learning as I go. That's one of the things I love most about photography, learning and trying new things. My passion and love for photography seems to have rubbed off on all of them and word has spread like wildfire. What an amazing experience this has been so far, taking that extra step and starting a business. I look forward to what the future holds and can't thank you all enough for your support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!!! that is AMAZING!!! Way to go Court!!
That's great Courtney! I'm so glad you business is working out well :) Congrats!!!
That is great news. Praise the Lord!!!
Post a Comment