Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Isaac...why are you being so quiet?

As Isaac sat in the living room last night while I prepared dinner, I noticed how strangely quiet he was being--usually he is busy rolling all over trying to get the boys' toys, the dogs, etc.  And this is what I found...

Yep, he somehow managed to get the lid off the cheerios...I'm assuming one of the boys attempted to screw it back on and it was just loosely sitting on the container when Isaac got a hold of it.  He was quite impressed with himself!  How could you be mad at this face?

4 comments:

Tatum said...

Oh my goodness! Could he be any cuter?! :)

Dana Kangas said...

Those pictures are priceless!!!

Unknown said...

Those really are priceless!! I love that look on his face, he is just so proud of himself:)

Linda - Operation Stick To It said...

He's gettin so big!