Isaac continues to amaze us every day. You will now hear him babbling "ma ma ma" which I know he isn't really saying "momma" but rather learning how to make new sounds--it's one step in the right direction though! He is still enjoying trying new foods and tries to grab everything we are eating. So far he has had sweet potatoes, applesauce, peas, peaches, bananas and some avocado. (So far his favorite seems to be sweet potatoes and peas) I'm still making his food myself which I really enjoy and the boys love to taste my creations (nothing fancy about steamed fruits and veggies pureed but to them it's delicious!). If I am holding him while unloading groceries, you will find him trying to suck on whatever I am holding in my hand. Most recently was yogurt containers, LOL. He loves to give kisses, especially to daddy when he gets home from work. He also thinks hanging upside down is hilarious and you have to watch yourself while holding him, not knowing when he is going to all of a sudden lean backwards and let out a giggle.
Here he is doing his new "trick". He is also getting so close to crawling. He does what I call the "fish flop" and can scoot himself forward and rolls EVERYWHERE. It's especially fun for him to grab whatever toys are within his reach, his or the boys'. This morning I found him in his crib in the corner, completely out of his side and back sleeper. He can sit by himself for short periods of time but is still pretty tipsy. Finally, his second bottom tooth has come through as of yesterday. You can't see it yet but you can feel it!

2 comments:
He is so adorbale! Love that happy smile! :) Tim and Erin's little man, Dane, loves to be upside down too and it almost always does the trick if he's fussy. Love seeing your updates. Sounds like you and your family are doing great!
So Cute! Isaac is getting so big and is always so happy =) I am missing everything! I really wish we still hung out as much as we used to =( Its sad! I am glad that things are going so great for your family! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment