Monday, June 8, 2009
28-1/2 Week OB Appt.
My OB appt. went well this morning. Baby's heartbeat sounds good, weight is good, blood pressure is good and I am measuring right on track. I received my RhoGAM shot for my rH negative blood as well and found out that had I taken the 1-hour glucose tolerance test this time around I would have passed it with flying colors. My 1-hour sugar during the 3-hour test was perfectly normal and I guess the drink is twice as sugary as the 1-hour GTT drink. Go figure! My only concern now is that my doctor is going to be gone until the 24th of August so it isn't looking too good that he will be delivering Isaac. The plan that we had discussed was that if everything was favorable by the time I reached 39 weeks, we would choose an elective induction given my rapid labor/deliveries and living 45 minutes to an hour away. So...now we wait and see when I get closer to my due date what the plan will be. On Wednesday I will only have 11 weeks left! I can't believe it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you are almost done already! Thats crazy! Glad the appt went well.
Post a Comment