Thursday, May 14, 2009

25 Weeks






Just a quick little update--I am now 25 weeks pregnant! I can't believe the newest little Pegram man will be here in three months! I had an OB appointment yesterday morning and everything is going well, measuring perfectly. Unfortunately we still have not settled on a name for him yet; unusual because we had names for Ethan and Bryce right away and they stuck! We may have to see this baby first before he gets his name, LOL.

Other than that, on Sunday the 3rd, I was totally shocked to show up to what I thought was a playdate with my friends and their kids that actually turned out to be a surprise baby shower! They totally pulled one over on me and I had NO idea! A BIG thanks to them for their thoughtfulness--it made me forget about all the "I’m sorrys" and "oh bummers" I have heard when I tell people I am having another boy. He deserves to be celebrated!!

We also had a very successful yard sale on Saturday the 2nd, although Bryce seemed to be getting ill as he had spiked a fever. By Monday I decided to take him in and turns out he had tonsilitis! 10 days on amoxicillin later he is back to his normal self!

1 comment:

CaSandra said...

Welcome back to the blog - afterall, YOU are the reason I started blogging!

The pictures from your shower looks like you had fun; LOVE "monkey" theme!