Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Ickies

Well I came home from work yesterday morning (for those of you that don't know, I work 7pm-7am) and although I felt fine at work, as I drove home, I gradually began to feel ill. By the time I made it home, I felt like I had been run over and ended up getting sick to my stomach. Needless to say I was out of commission the entire day, locked in our bedroom. Kenny was nice enough to take the day off so I could spend the day in bed trying to recover. I woke up this morning feeling much better, thank goodness! I did, however, get a not-so-pleasant surprise when I went into Bryce's room this morning to get him up--looks like he had gotten "the ickies" at some point during the night last night. So he went straight into the bath when I got him up and I have been cleaning like a mad woman ever since! So far he has been fine, I am keeping him on the BRAT diet until I am certain he is not sick anymore. We're supposed to go camping tonight or tomorrow morning so I am hoping everyone feels well!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hope you are all feeling well and hope you had a good time camping :D As I was reading I thought you were going to tell us you are prego. I hope everything is going great for you an the family :D