Saturday, November 6, 2010

I finally picked one!

After searching through the Shutterfly site numerous times (too many cute designs to choose from!), I finally decided on a card for this year.  Now I usually keep it a secret, along with the photo(s) I plan on using, however, this year, not only did I get 50 free cards from Shutterfly but they also offered a $25 gift card for posting our finished product on our blog or website.  So...if you want to peek at our "Love Card" it's off to the right of my blog!  I don't think I could have picked a better card, this one let us share what we loved about 2010.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!! I was hesitant about posting mine too because I love to wait but for $25 it was worth it to spill the beans early:) Your family pictures are great and I love the list.

Tanya said...

I just posted the promo on my blog today...can't wait to pick mine out!!!