Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ethan's 1st T-Ball Game

After working a 12-hour night shift last night, I got home around 8:15 a.m. and soon after we headed to Ethan's first T-Ball game which was set to start at 10:00 a.m.  Ethan has waited what seems like forever to him to be able to play T-Ball since you had to be 5 to start.  I think this picture says it all.  He had a few GREAT hits and enjoyed every minute of the game!  As soon as we came home he wanted to go outside and practice on our Tee.  When we ask him what he thinks of T-Ball compared to soccer and wrestling he says "It's way better!"  We figure by him trying different sports, he will find his niche.  So far, although soccer seemed fun at first and he wanted to play, once we got down to it, it wasn't so fun anymore and the same went for wrestling.  I guess we'll see how the rest of the season pans out!

1 comment:

Dana Kangas said...

Those are some great pictures...what a neat little memory page!!!